Monetas is looking for experienced software engineers to join the Q/A team. Responsibilities:
- Build advanced automated test suites to exercise our digital finance platform
- Work with the development teams to automate testing.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments.
- Excellent coding skills in Python (skills in C++ or Go are a bonus)
- experience with automation in a cloud computing setting
If successful, you will be testing the software in the Open Transactions  and voting pools [2,3] eco-system.
NB: we are a distributed organisation and applications by remote candidates are welcome. We do not sponsor relocations to Switzerland at this time however.
To apply please send your CV to:
careers AT monetas DOT net.
Monetas is looking for an experienced computer security professional to
- help secure our IT infrastructure
- review and secure the tools and processes we use
- provide security guidance and education to our product development team
This is a criticaly important position and hence can not be filled remotely. We are based in Zug, Switzerland and applicants need to be willing to operate from there.
Monetas is one of the hottest startup companies in the decentralised/crypto finance space. For more information about us please see a
To apply please send your CV to the following email: careers AT monetas DOT net. Thank you!
The OpenQuake project is looking to hire two Python developers (one in Zürich/Switzerland, the other in Pavia/Italy).
We are a global and public project, do our development in accordance with agile principles and all our code is open.
Please see  and  below for more details on what we do.
In case you are interested, please send me an email (
linux.com) with your date of availability, your CV as well as some (python) code samples.